Goodbye 2017

Goodbye 2017

and hello 2018. I have to say I'm quite glad that 2017 is out of the way but truly, I would do anything to re-start this year and do things differently. 2017 was quite a stressful and hectic year for me. What with all the sudden overload of stuff that I needed to study for, exams upon exams piling up on me by each passing day and spending so much time at the coaching centre I attend - I was exhausted.

For 2018, I plan to make it the year for me. You know, the year that defines a person. A super dynamic and productive year. I'll ensure that everything goes right for me this year. I'll study super hard and not waste time on trivial things (yes, I shall shut my laptop the second I'm done with this blog post - I promise!) I'll try to be less rude and way kinder to people who matter - and the rest who don't, I won't bother about them anymore.

2017 was kind of eye opening for me. I realised that some things really aren't meant to last forever and it's definitely better that way. Sometimes memories should be cherished and not held onto. I found out that I can really go to unimaginable heights when I want something back, but it's alright because it just shows that I cared. And showing emotions and feelings doesn't make you weak, it just proves that you have a heart.

I have realised that I should stop regretting and should start making the most out of each moment that I have been given. This year, I turned into quite a crabby person and I had all this inner angst within me because nothing seemed to be going right. I need to stop being like that. I need to be optimistic and hope for the best and wish and pray for it as well.

I'm glad that by the end of the year I found what I wanted for almost the entirety of the year. I'm glad I pushed myself to start writing and actually managed to drag my ass to type up this post. Overall, I hope that everything goes right for me this coming year. Not just for me, but for everyone hoping to make a difference.




Comments

  1. Well written ! It inspired me to have a better 2018 ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts