The first post

As awkward and cringe this first blog post is inevitably going to be, I still have to go through with it because according to the regular blog norms it's apparently mandatory to have an introductory blog post.

If you managed to read through that mini rant by whiny me - I shall grant you a muffin for being so determined and tolerant.

Anyway, now that I have started with this post might as well make something out of it. So, basically what you can expect out of this blog is my take on life - that is, a seventeen year old Indian teenager's view on the daily nags that she has to face and the hacks that one can come up with to make their life just a tiny bit better. 

Life's not great for anybody. I mean, I doubt anyone is completely satisfied with their life. That's just not possible otherwise people wouldn't strive to do better. To battle the occasional blues that one might feel, this is a tiny corner of the internet sphere that I have come to occupy where you can always come to feel optimistic about life and know that you are never alone in whatever emotion you feel. 

If anyone does come across this page, your reviews and comments will be appreciated so very much. 

Wow, I suppose this wasn't as embarrassing as I had thought it would be! 

Comments

Popular Posts