My obsession with Nothing Nowhere

Image result for nothing nowhere

At first, I was certain that Nothing Nowhere was a band, but it's (or he's) in fact just one musician. A guy named Joe Mulherin and god am I obsessed with his music? Yes or yes! He's incredibly talented, amazing FLAWLESS at writing insanely good lyrics and his music aesthetic is my entire mood right now. He's so underrated though. He's so good, he could take over the world. 

He should be right up there with Bazzi and Blackbear - even though he's like a million times better. I feel enlightened after hearing his music - I'm not exaggerating, I swear. 

So I have decided to compile a list of my favourite songs by him - the songs you simply have to listen because they perfectly capture that grunge dark, sad mood you can sometimes get into. 

1. Hopes up




2. Clarity in Kerosene


 

3. Nevermore



4. Ornament 




5. Waster 


6. Ruiner


That's it. I'm not even going to write anything about these songs because that's just going to mess up everything. Just hear them out and you'll know what I'm talking about. They're utterly fantastic!



Comments

Popular Posts